Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Some old writing of mine

The world is full of stars hidden in the darkness evry one holds a key a pice of the puzzle I hold it forever in my grasp I am a Titan you are a peasant we are all controlled by our minds our minds holds the key to the universe te universe is nothing but lies and dreams and hope but the only thing that holds us together is a cheery little fella named hope hope holds us all together our hope holds us all together forever I am in a race of technological giants and social infinciy I know i am the Shepard of a race of sheep I guide them to the light they whisper a mute hatred and curiosity of my exit se we are all mad man under mad skies I hold all lies under my cloak I burden myself with the weight of a god forever under the calm sky 

No comments:

Post a Comment