Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

my story

my story



during my middle school career as a student i was subject to many bully's though i had never had a issue as severe than the one i had with a teacher in 2011-2012this teacher did not allow me to actually participate in class and on top of that this class was one of the most difficult for me i don't think with numbers so i wasn't allowed in class she would violently attack the students and when i brought these issues forward to the princable of the school they had me removed form classrooms my  way of dealing with anger is to write it down so naturally when i was angry at these teachers i wrote them down and they took those out of the trash and said i was threatening the teacher this teacher basically went to war against me a student for reasons i suspect for having autism spectrum disorder and the fact that i was a strong advocate of students rights she hated me with the fires of hell being the eccentric man i am i naturally wore my bullet proof vest to school because she had these nasty foam weapons and hit us with them she thought we loved because the idiot in the front row lets call him bob so bob said hit me with a axe she did he is as happy as a clam and she took it as fun to be headhunted in a ESE inclusion math class i had friends here and a girlfriend with this i became a crazed man fighting them i was hostile i lost all of my friends and my girlfriend they are still Friends but i disapered i came back swinging not literally but what happened was i basically got in more and more trouble trying to stop her from throwing me out of the class because i had to use a computer so they threw me in detonation perfectly polite i told the princables how i felt guess what that went over well i was locked in offices and i ran that is the reason i now allways have a charged phone they finally kicked me out i had a teacher come to the house i became a reclosue i sat back got stronger and healed then my journey continued i ended up in private school center academy where I met Mrs.Louise and ms Aziaden both became great influences on my recovery me going back hostile and bitter shield raised they slowly worked me down and i grew  very found of them they gave me great books to read and i felt safe after such a long time i still didn't trust people i don't trust anyone to this day i haven't been able to make Friends because of myself being so guarded but they wanted to be my Friends but i smiled because i knew that i was unable to do anything about it i knew my pain and my past would make me a horrible Friend the girls all liked me but i was so scared of the past that i couldn't move on to my future and my academic work failed i am all As until you get math i am B and C student when it comes to math here at this school all D's i just couldn't work i had therapists i had talks i mediated i prayed i learned so much i was defeated not by mortal men but my own mind i
had so much to overcome i couldn't do anything i just was stuck in a endless fight i slowly coaxed my way up near the end killed the last of them at the end too late i was finally moving on now summer here i do what i normally do i sleep and dream but this is just last year  a snip of my story i will add to it plenty of story's to come

No comments:

Post a Comment